if you asked me how things were going right now I’d tell you…
- i’m loving our first peak at gorgeous warm spring weather. and wish it would stay that way.
- completely falling in love with how cute my apartment is turning out. especially since dad helped me hang some shelves & other things last weekend. i seriously never want to move!!!
- i would tell you that the week finished up a lot better than it had begun.
- having my own place to myself most days has been God sent. my OCD tendencies love being able to have everything exactly the way I want it. but I’m not gonna lie that it doesn’t get really lonely sometimes.
- i am really really contemplating getting a young dog. i fell in love with two rescues online & will hopefully meet them soon. stressing out about whether its a right decision or not. they’re already house trained, which is the major thing I was worried about not being able to do. but we’ll see how it turns out!
- seriously missing that boy of mine. three weeks without seeing him? not happy at all. definitely a love/hate relationship with LDR’s. fo sho.
- hating google is getting rid of google reader!!! like what the heck?! i set up my blog lovin account & have used it for a few days, but it’s really not the same.
- seriously dreading the next couple of weekends. which in turn is making me dread the next couple of weeks. can I just skip to the end of March already? please?!
- i can’t believe I have my second tattoo appointment booked. could not be more ecstatic.
- i’m pretty sad that I haven’t worked on project life in like 2 months. my year ends at the end of march. i’m gonna take a little break. so I can get caught up & rethink exactly how I’m gonna continue. i don’t have as much time as I used to & what I want to get out of it has shifted.
- sadly i have a hole in my ear and no piercing. i have been wanting my tragus pierced for forever. however, the lady had trouble and after finally getting it pierced couldn’t get the jewelry in. uber sadness.
- can’t wait for sweet summertime. warm weather. boyfran to be home. and pool days.
- have been getting my tan on. however, yesterday it got the better of me. going to need to turn the face tanning bulbs off for the rest of the lays this week.
- this cold windy weather has made me live in the pea coat, leggins, & boots. but since layering is my favorite i’m not complaining.
- realizing how lucky I am to have this sweet guy in my life. he’s amazing and seriously a blessing.
- spent the better part of the night last night catching up on my Project Life binder [after being 2 months behind!!]! still got a little more to go. but very happy with the progress. thankfully this refreshed my love of this project. not to mention it was the first time using elise’s seafoam kit & I absolutely cannot tell you how much easier it is to do when I actually have a kit I actually use.
- adoring spending time with that sweet boy. even if it is spent studying over coffee. so glad he came up this weekend.
- hello long[er] hair! she’s growing out and here lately I haven’t hated it. thinking i’m going to try and rock a medium length for awhile [but i am not making any promises! ]
- after realizing the favorite pens in my collection were all Steadtler. i quickly answered my question of what to purchase to with my new planner. hello, sweet color coding.
and here’s to a very very very busy week ahead …
There’s something about getting up real early. About starting off on the right foot. Whether or not today’s early morning rise was due to the fact I was unable to sleep since 4am & decided I might as well get up and do something.. It was sure a great, productive, and ultimately a fulfilling day.
Started off getting all my reading done before getting ready this morning. That was nice, and more helpful than hitting the library after class. Also finished up my Excel Project which was sweet to check off my to do list. Taking my time & actually able to fully get ready was a definite change. Left for work way early, making it peaceful to not have to worry about traffic. Sweet sounds from my new Autumn playlist made the commute extra enjoyable. Got my favorite parking spot to back Sophia into. And scrolled on into work. Focusing more on work stuff since I didn’t have to worry about classwork on my break.
After work, I was able to snag a cute bench outside one of the school buildings and enjoy a little of the absolutely gorgeous day while finally getting to read in my ‘just for fun’ book [twyla tharp. the creative habit.]before class. Been struggling to find time to read in my personal reading, since I always feel like I should be reading or studying for classes. But man, let me tell you! Being all caught up and ahead of assignments for class sure makes them a lot less stressful [I know common sense, but this semester is one of the first times that’s happened.] Makes a world of difference!!!
Then instead of picking up the dinner to go, as I hate eating in somewhere by myself. I decided that I wanted to eat in & was accompanied by awesome words of my book But a fun change. Was looking forward to popping out this blog every since I hopped in the car to leave campus! And now that I’ve written it, gotta fill out my answer for the ‘Q&A a day’ journal [Q&A Journal] and I am gonna throw in the towel on one successful day!
I can only hope that come tomorrow, at the crack of dawn… my love and joy of a proactive early starting day will win out over my love of staying all cuddled up in my amazing bed until…. the… last…. possible… minute….
guess we will see….