- excited to wake up to a satruday with no plans
- convinced that the king’s face is the most adorable puppy face #wrappedaroundhispaw
- feeling rested. why did i think a midnight movie with work the next day was a good idea?
- have a massive list of things i need and want to get done
- looking forward to going home to spend some time with the fams for thanksgiving… and coming back to decorate afterwards
- accumulating a lot of books on the list I want to read.
- adoring iTunes radio. the mumford & sons, of monsters and men, & the lumineers station is what’s up.
- feeling a little overwhelmed with my first december daily album. but i think it’s coming along semi well. piece by piece.
- hoping for an EXTREMELY productive day. #herewego
I was looking at Kristin’s instagram @ KV Confessions and saw her picture of dreams written on here wrist. she was contemplating a tattoo idea. took me back to the time way back thinking that I wanted my first tattoo to be passion written on my wrist. passionate was the one word I could sum myself up in. I loved to love. and especially the little things in life. even the excitement i would get buying a new cup that i loved was borderline insanity. every little thing made me happy. every time I would use it would make me equally as excited and happy.
now today…. all that excitement and passion seems to be gone. and i’m not sure where it went. or quite frankly how to go about getting it back. the slight moments in which I will feel excitement dwindle very quickly. life does a good job of finding ways to suck the passion out of you. although, i would like to be able to get mine back. i still have ideas that make me excited but somehow talk myself out of following through with them. wish there was a guidebook for re-finding your passion. i’d click buy in a heartbeat.
i miss the excitement of the little things.
- have been getting my tan on. however, yesterday it got the better of me. going to need to turn the face tanning bulbs off for the rest of the lays this week.
- this cold windy weather has made me live in the pea coat, leggins, & boots. but since layering is my favorite i’m not complaining.
- realizing how lucky I am to have this sweet guy in my life. he’s amazing and seriously a blessing.
- spent the better part of the night last night catching up on my Project Life binder [after being 2 months behind!!]! still got a little more to go. but very happy with the progress. thankfully this refreshed my love of this project. not to mention it was the first time using elise’s seafoam kit & I absolutely cannot tell you how much easier it is to do when I actually have a kit I actually use.
- adoring spending time with that sweet boy. even if it is spent studying over coffee. so glad he came up this weekend.
- hello long[er] hair! she’s growing out and here lately I haven’t hated it. thinking i’m going to try and rock a medium length for awhile [but i am not making any promises! ]
- after realizing the favorite pens in my collection were all Steadtler. i quickly answered my question of what to purchase to with my new planner. hello, sweet color coding.
and here’s to a very very very busy week ahead …
wondering how I am possibly going to make it through the rest of this week! I know it’s only 3 more days… But it’s literally been the most insane BUSY two weeks of my life.
dreaming Of finally having a break from things, getting away and enjoying time with that sweet boy of mine!!
covering my new apartment’s walls with pretty paint
feeling very anxious. The anxiety floating around me and my life the past two weeks has most definitely been unprecedented.
thinking about how crazy it is that everything can change so quickly in such a little time frame.
wishing there was a way to spend more time with his face, but I’m thankful for the time I do get to see him.
watching my apartment come together right before my eyes. Slowly. And one step at a time! It’s going to be absolutely gorgeous when I am finished!
planning Well, it feels like everything. I’ve got so much stuff to still do for the apartment and then gotta plan out next semester and get all of that paperwork done.
reading The Creative Habit, it’s taking me quite a while to get through this book & all of the craziness isn’t helping. Hopefully after settling in after the move it will continue progressing.
savoring my first extremely short and sweet “commute” to work now after three years of commuting over an hour it feels nothing short of AMAZING!
waiting for the HOLIDAYS!!! They’re right around the corner. Not working retail last year was the first time I got to actually sit back and enjoy them. This year I will be diving in to all the cooking and excitement!
working on fun DIY projects for the apartment. Definitely my favorite part of moving.
excited for UNCC finally getting a Football Team!! I’m sure it’ll be a slow start, but it’s FOOTBALL Woot Woot!