- have been getting my tan on. however, yesterday it got the better of me. going to need to turn the face tanning bulbs off for the rest of the lays this week.
- this cold windy weather has made me live in the pea coat, leggins, & boots. but since layering is my favorite i’m not complaining.
- realizing how lucky I am to have this sweet guy in my life. he’s amazing and seriously a blessing.
- spent the better part of the night last night catching up on my Project Life binder [after being 2 months behind!!]! still got a little more to go. but very happy with the progress. thankfully this refreshed my love of this project. not to mention it was the first time using elise’s seafoam kit & I absolutely cannot tell you how much easier it is to do when I actually have a kit I actually use.
- adoring spending time with that sweet boy. even if it is spent studying over coffee. so glad he came up this weekend.
- hello long[er] hair! she’s growing out and here lately I haven’t hated it. thinking i’m going to try and rock a medium length for awhile [but i am not making any promises! ]
- after realizing the favorite pens in my collection were all Steadtler. i quickly answered my question of what to purchase to with my new planner. hello, sweet color coding.
and here’s to a very very very busy week ahead …